~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
The original Proline Designs ring, made for the modern mason with a low profile and comfortable fit. Featuring the square and compass on top, trowel and level on the sides, and a durable black background. Finished to perfection with a high polish to make the emblems stand out. This ring is sure to be the pride of any Master Mason.
All creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Masonic Ring Style 006B Details~
* Solid back
* Weighs approx. 15 grams.
* The top has a raised emblem with a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Durable black background to enhance masonic symbols.
* Each side has the same lowered window view as the top to show off the symbolic trowel
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 7-17 including half sizes (quarter sizes available upon request).
We only work in sterling silver, NOT in chrome plated pewter like some other retailers. Guaranteed!
Masonic Ring Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
* International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is the heirloom that will be appreciated for generations to come.
*Please inquire for rings in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and market.