~Made in the USA~
This is a custom made to order monogram ring with Masonic emblems on the sides. On one side you will find the Scottish Rite Double Eagle and 32 and on the other side is the square and compass. Each ring is hand crafted by the finest standards of quality and workmanship. Proline Designs is known for achieving the best possible design combined with the highest standard of finish.
***FREE inside ring engraving***
Include your finger size, engraving instructions and your monogram letter for us to design your new ring with.
Feel free to contact us with any questions when ordering.
All creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
* Solid back
* Weighs approx. 18 grams.
* The top has a raised emblem with a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Oxidized background to enhance masonic symbols.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box..
* ALL STYLES AVAILABLE IN SIZE 7,8,9,10,11,12,13 INCLUDING 1/2 SIZES
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
* International sales are responsible for all import tax