~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
Bold – Handsome – Exquisitely Finished – Original
A new addition to our cigar band line, this Past Master ring is sure to stand out. The top prominently features the Past Master emblem while the sides have the highly detailed double eagle. An oxidized finish highlights the details of the emblems and creates a dramatic contrast. As with other Proline Designs rings, this ring comes in a low profile and comfortable fit that is sure to please.
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver or gold, and individually polished.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Past Master Scottish Rite Ring 029PM Details~
* Solid back
* The top has a raised emblem with a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Black oxidized background to enhance masonic symbols.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 7-17 including half sizes (quarter sizes available upon request).
*All rings are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
- The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
- Reduced tarnishing.
- Enhanced durability.
- Maintains a bright white color.
We only work in sterling silver, NOT in chrome plated pewter like some other retailers. Guaranteed!
Past Master Scottish Rite Ring Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
*International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come.
*Please inquire for rings in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and market.