Scottish Rite and Past Master Cigar Band Ring Details~
Our most unique Scottish Rite and Past Master ring on the market will not disappoint. The highly detailed Double Eagle is flanked on the sides by the Past Master emblem and the 14th Degree Yod. Made with a solid underside, a low profile and curved top to keep the ring close to your finger for a comfortable fit that will not catch. This ring holds a lot of detail and symbolism without the oversized feel. Now is the chance for the ring of a lifetime.
All our masonic rings are made entirely in the USA
THIS SCOTTISH RITE AND PAST MASTER RING IS NOT MASS PRODUCED
* Solid back
* Raised Double Eagle emblem with an antiqued finish to enhance detail and give it a dramatic look.
* Each side has symbols cut into the ring with the black oxidized background.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* All styles available in sizes 6 through 17 including half and quarter sizes.
Bespoke designs available!!!
Scottish Rite and Past Master Ring Processing Details~
• Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
• (Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
• If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
This is the heirloom that will be appreciated for generations to come.