Proline Designs is a team of dedicated craftspeople, with one goal in mind; to create wearable art that reflects who you, the wearer, are. Whether it is producing a contemporary version of a traditional motif, or creating something entirely new, our combination of Old World craftsmanship and modern manufacturing techniques produce a result that is second to none. We hand craft custom designed rings and our artisan craftsman jewelers only deliver the highest quality custom made rings. Let us create the perfect artisan ring for you!
Please check out our custom rings page for more inspired jewelry designs!
Masonic Rings & Custom Designed Rings
Custom Designed Masonic Rings
ABOUT PROLINE DESIGNS – CUSTOM MASONIC RING CRAFTSMEN
- The highest selling masonic ring company in the world.
- Made in the heart of America.
- We have shipped to over 23 countries.
- Have over 2000 positive reviews.
- We show actual photos, to show the quality of a finished product.
- You deal directly with the creators to insure quick responses and professional service.
- Available exclusively through Proline Designs.
- Great price, highest quality with no middle man involved.
- Made by jewelers with a combined 65 years of experience.
WHY ORDER ANYWHERE ELSE BESIDES PROLINE DESIGNS
- We have the most unique, durable, high quality designs available for today’s Mason.
- Our designs are original, we strive to offer unique wearable art.
- All of our rings are made of precious metal, with a solid inside. (Not hollowed out)
- Each ring has a curved low profile designed top to offer a greater comfort.
- Made with the latest technology combined with old world technique.
- We ship to you within 15 working days or shipping is free.
- The only company to scale ring tops down for smaller finger sizes, to provide a better fit.
BENEFITS OF DEALING DIRECT WITH THE ARTISANS AT PROLINE DESIGNS INCLUDE
- Free ring size exchange.
- Customizable, larger finger sizes up to size 17.
- Customize designs offered to fit your individual requirements.
- Clear, open-line communication with metal smiths.
7352 Greenridge Road
Windsor, CO 80550