Proline Designs is a team of dedicated craftspeople, with one goal in mind; to create wearable art that reflects who you, the wearer, are. Whether it is producing a contemporary version of a traditional motif, or creating something entirely new, our combination of Old World craftsmanship and modern manufacturing techniques produce a result that is second to none. We handcraft custom-designed rings and our artisan craftsman jewelers only deliver the highest quality custom-made rings. Let us create the perfect artisan ring for you! Please check out our custom rings page for more inspired jewelry designs!
Masonic Rings & Custom Designed Rings
Custom Designed Masonic Rings
ABOUT PROLINE DESIGNS – CUSTOM MASONIC RING CRAFTSMEN
- The highest selling masonic ring company in the world.
- Made in the heart of America.
- We have shipped to over 23 countries.
- Have over 2000 positive reviews.
- We show actual photos, to show the quality of a finished product.
- You deal directly with the creators to insure quick responses and professional service.
- Available exclusively through Proline Designs.
- Great price, highest quality with no middle man involved.
- Made by jewelers with a combined 65 years of experience.
WHY ORDER ANYWHERE ELSE BESIDES PROLINE DESIGNS
- We have the most unique, durable, high quality designs available for today’s Mason.
- Our designs are original, we strive to offer unique wearable art.
- All of our rings are made of precious metal, with a solid inside. (Not hollowed out)
- Each ring has a curved low profile designed top to offer a greater comfort.
- Made with the latest technology combined with old world technique.
- We ship to you within 15 working days or shipping is free.
- The only company to scale ring tops down for smaller finger sizes, to provide a better fit.
BENEFITS OF DEALING DIRECT WITH THE ARTISANS AT PROLINE DESIGNS INCLUDE
- Free ring size exchange.
- Customizable, larger finger sizes up to size 17.
- Customize designs offered to fit your individual requirements.
- Clear, open-line communication with metal smiths.