~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs rings, this two-tone cigar band style comes in a low profile and comfortable fit for everyday wear.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Two-tone Cigar Band Ring Details~
* Solid back
* The top has a raised emblem with the square and compass in 18k yellow gold and a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Black oxidized background to enhance masonic symbols.
* Laser engraving can be added inside the band for personalization.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 7-17 including quarter and half sizes (quarter sizes available upon request)
All rings are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
- The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
- Reduced tarnishing.
- Enhanced durability.
- Maintains a bright white color.
Order Processing Details~
- Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
- (Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
- If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
- Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
- International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
- International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come.
*Please inquire for rings in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and market.
Check out our other Blue Lodge rings HERE.