~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs products, the Past Master lapel pin comes in a low profile and high quality for everyday wear.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Lapel Pin Details~
* Solid silver
* 5/8 inch tall.
* Black oxidizing to enhance details.
* Each pin is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
*All pins are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
*The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
* Reduced tarnishing.
* Enhanced durability.
*Maintains a bright white color.
Order Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for an item on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our items are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our products to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come.
*Please inquire for products in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and market.