~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs rings, the blue lodge masonic ring comes in a low profile and comfortable fit for everyday wear.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Blue Lodge Masonic Ring Details~
* Solid back
* The top has a raised emblem with a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Each side has the same lowered window view as the top to show off the symbolic trowel
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 7-17 including half sizes (quarter sizes available upon request).
All rings are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
*The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
* Reduced tarnishing.
* Enhanced durability.
*Maintains a bright white color.
Order Processing Details~
- Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
- (Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
- If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
- Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
- International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
- International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is the heirloom that will be appreciated for generations to come.
*Please inquire for rings in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and market.
Check out our other Blue Lodge rings HERE.
Sal A. –
I received my ring today and could not be more pleased with it. The Square, Compass, Trowel, and Level – are represented so beautifully and with such fine attention to detail in this ring by the craftsmen at ProLine Designs. This is a substantial ring, wrought in .925 silver. Everything about it speaks of the care, craftsmanship and pride that went into making it. It will be worn proudly and I am sure to show it off to my brother Freemasons. To have found something handmade, of this quality, and at this price point is amazing. Thank you Ed and the folks at ProLine Design – you have gained yet another very happy customer.
Kevin H. –
My husband absolutely loved his ring. The comfort and quality were superior! Thank you!!
Scott D –
Very nice. Has a nice weight and is very comfortable. As nice as the pictures show. Super pleased.
Adam Fenter (verified owner) –
This is a great ring. The high quality of this ring is quickly noticeable after opening. Ed and his team went above and beyond with the customer service of this ring. High recommend this ring and the guys at Proline Design.
Sergio R. –
Amazing quality. Love it! Will return as a buyer for sure.
R. Smith –
Exquisite, and masterfully crafted. The quality on this Masonic ring is top notch and I implore my fellow travelers to purchase a beautiful ring from this artisan