~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All creations are custom designed, hand cast and individually polished. Like other products from Proline this gold Scottish Rite ring comes in a low profile for a comfortable fit for everyday wear.
All creations are custom designed, hand cast and individually polished.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Scottish Rite Gold Ring 052g Details~
* Solid 10k or 14k gold.
* The top and sides have raised emblems with a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Laser engraving can be added for personalization inside the ring.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 7-15 including half and quarter sizes. (Please inquire for larger sizes)
Gold Ring Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
*International sales are responsible for all import tax.
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come.
See our other gold rings here.