~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs rings, this Scottish Rite Wings Up ring comes in a low profile and comfortable fit for everyday wear.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Scottish Rite Wings Up Ring 030 Details~
* Solid back
* Raised Double Eagle emblem with a lowered black oxidized background to enhance detail and give it a dramatic look.
* Each side has symbols cut into the ring with the black oxidized background.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* ALL STYLES AVAILABLE IN SIZE 7-17 INCLUDING HALF AND QUARTER SIZES.
*All rings are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
*The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
* Reduced tarnishing.
* Enhanced durability.
*Maintains a bright white color.
We only work in sterling silver, NOT in chrome plated pewter like some other retailers. Guaranteed!
Scottish Rite Wings Up Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
* International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is the heirloom that will be appreciated for generations to come.
Check out our other Scottish Rite rings HERE.