***Made entirely in the U.S.A.***
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs rings, the Knights Templar cross ring comes in a low profile and comfortable fit for everyday wear.
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come. THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Knights Templar Cross Ring Details~
- Solid back
- The top has a raised emblem with a lowered background to enhance detailing
- Dark oxidized background to enhance masonic symbols
- Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality
- Comes with a beautiful gift box
- Available in sizes 7-17 including half sizes (quarter sizes available upon request)
All rings are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
* The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver
* Reduced tarnishing
* Enhanced durability
* Maintains a bright white color
Order Processing Details~
- Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item. (Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
- Orders placed on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, will not be processed until Monday morning.
- Our products are made to order and finished by hand. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
- International shipping can take up to 14 days; this time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow for extra time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products. *International sales are responsible for all import tax*
*Please inquire for rings in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and market.
Check out our other Knights Templar rings HERE.