~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs rings, the Past Master cigar band ring comes in a low profile and comfortable fit for everyday wear.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Past Master Cigar Band Details~
* Solid back
* The top has a raised emblem with a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Black oxidized background to enhance masonic symbols.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 7-17 including half sizes (quarter sizes available upon request).
All rings are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
- The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
- Reduced tarnishing.
- Enhanced durability.
- Maintains a bright white color.
Order Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
* International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come.
*Please inquire for rings in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and market.
Check out our other Past Master ring designs HERE.
Malcolm F. –
Ed. I have just received my ring. To say it is awesome and an amazing piece of craftsmanship does not quite cut it. I was truly amazed at it’s quality and intricate detailing. Your communication as always excellent and many thanks for refunding the extra bit of shipping you charged me originally but was not necessary in the end. Extremely happy with my ring.
Steve C. –
My ring arrived today, and only one word describes it…..PERFECT!! I will wear it with great joy.
Thank you for the outstanding quality. I am willing to bet you will get more orders from other brothers in my lodge, and in particular, another Navy vet Past Master.