~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs rings, this Double Eagle ring comes in a low profile and comfortable fit for everyday wear.
Each ring is hand crafted by the finest standards of quality and workmanship. Proline Designs is known for achieving the best possible design combined with the highest standard of finish.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Double Eagle Ring Details~
* Solid back
* Raised Double Eagle emblem with an antiqued finish to enhance detail and give it a dramatic look.
* Each side has symbols cut into the ring with the black oxidized background.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* All styles available in sizes 7-17 including half and quarter sizes upon request.
All rings are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
*The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
* Reduced tarnishing.
* Enhanced durability.
*Maintains a bright white color.
Order Processing Details~
- Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
- (Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
- If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
- Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
- International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
- International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is the heirloom that will be appreciated for generations to come.
Check out our other Scottish Rite ring designs HERE.
R. Davis –
Beautiful ring. Top quality. First rate experience. This is where to go for something you can hand down.
Douglas Reed (verified owner) –
I literally just picked the ring up at the post office opened it up and was amazed at the quality and beauty of this ring…put it on and immediately received a complment on it while getting a coffee…need I say more! Thank you!
R. Vier –
Photos don’t do this thing justice. There is a precision and high level of detail here that needs to be seen in person to be fully appreciated. I was already impressed with their work based on previous purchases. This takes it all to a whole new level.
Quincy Worthington –
My son is 11 and now wants to join Lodge because he thinks I’ll give him my rings. I have two from here and they are beautiful and these people are a joy to order from and work with! Can’t say enough good things.
G. Perry –
Amazing the picture does not do it justice
Thank you and well worth the wait /g\ 32*
Very stylish, light weight and phenomenal
R. Jones –
An absolutely beautiful ring!!
Kyle W. –
This is possibly the most beautiful Scottish rite ring in existence! The detail is exquisite and it is well worth the price.
This ring is truly amazing! It’s not too bulky and doesn’t sit high off the finger, which I love. The brushed finish and engraving look awesome as well. All of that accompanied by fast shipping and great customer service make this a home run! Thanks!
Roger M. –
This is an amazing ring. Highly detailed and beautiful. I have received numerous compliments on it. It shipped in the time promised. The sizing is spot on, you will be pleased with this ring and its seller.
Collin V. –
A must!!! Shipped early and absolutely astounding. Will only use proline from here on out!
Donna B. –
Beautiful ring. Great quality. Exactly what my husband wanted.
Ty M. –
Amazing ring, and even better service! My ring came in slightly too small. They had me send it back to expand slightly and I had it back on my finger within a couple of days! My favorite Masonic ring by far! Thank you all!