~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs rings, this Scottish Rite ring comes in a low profile and comfortable fit for everyday wear.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Scottish Rite Ring Style 026s Details~
* Solid back.
* The top has a raised emblem with a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Black oxidized background to enhance masonic symbols.
* Each side has the symbolic Double Headed Eagle and 32.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity with .925 and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 7-17 including half sizes (quarter sizes upon request).
All rings are cast in Sterlium Silver unless otherwise noted. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits.
- The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
- Reduced tarnishing.
- Enhanced durability.
- Maintains a bright white color.
Order Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products. *International sales are responsible for all import taxes.
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come.
*Please inquire for rings in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and mark
Check out our other Scottish Rite ring designs HERE.
A. Gonzalez –
Wonderful craftsmanship! Knowing that each ring is made upon being ordered really makes it feel like that unique handmade piece. Dozens of Brothers in my Lodge have them, and it’s obvious as to why after slipping it on your finger. Thanks for your hard work and creativity!!!
Nancy K. –
Received the ring in plenty of time for Christmas even though I ordered after the cut off for a Christmas delivery. (I did email the seller and he said he could have it to me before Christmas so I didn’t have to cancel my order.) I haven’t had a chance to look at the ring yet because my husband has been around since I received the ring. Just opened box love the ring can’t wait to see the look on his face when he opens this. Thank you for working with me on the delivery time.
C. Lewis –
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Extremely high quality with every detail being sharp and crisp. Looks Great! Feels Great!
Thank you for being a true Master of your Craft!