~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All Proline creations are custom designed, hand cast with solid sterling silver, and individually polished. As with other Proline Designs rings, this Scottish Rite ring comes in a low profile and comfortable fit for everyday wear.
Each ring is hand crafted by the finest standards of quality and workmanship. Proline Designs is known for achieving the best possible design combined with the highest standard of finish.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Scottish Rite Ring 052a Details~
* Solid back
* The top has a raised emblem with a lowered background to enhance detailing.
* Black oxidized background to enhance masonic symbols.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 7-17 including half sizes (quarter sizes available upon request).
All rings are cast in Sterling Silver with a patented anti-tarnishing alloy called Sterlium Plus. Sterlium is a new and exciting alloy that offers the following benefits:
- The same precious metal content as traditional sterling silver.
- Reduced tarnishing.
- Enhanced durability.
- Maintains a bright white color.
Order Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
*International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come.
*Please inquire for rings in gold. Estimates are approximated depending on size, weight, and market.
Check out our other Scottish Rite ring designs HERE.
The ring is beautiful, heavy and yet fit nicely on the fingers. I had a last minute change on the sizing and they were very accommodating, making it a perfect fit.
I wanted a masonic ring this style for the past 12 years. It’s finally done and I am very glad I found Proline Designs.
very beautiful craftsmanship would recommend them to my other brothers
Joseph M. –
It is awesome!!! I love it!
Charles R. –
Awesome ring more than I expected. Very high quality just so happy with it.