~Made entirely in the U.S.A.~
All creations are custom designed, hand cast and individually polished. Like other products from Proline this Scottish Rite gold ring comes in a low profile for a comfortable fit for everyday wear. The black background is highly durable and will last for years with proper care.
THIS IS NOT MASS PRODUCED.
Scottish Rite Gold Ring Details~
* Solid 10k or 14k gold.
* Features a prong set 3mm diamond in the center of the square and compass.
* The top and sides have raised emblems with a lowered black background to enhance detailing.
* Each ring is stamped for metal purity and our signature insignia to ensure originality.
* Comes with a beautiful gift box.
* Available in sizes 8-15 including half sizes.
Order Processing Details~
•Please allow up to 15 business days (M-F) after payment has been received for the shipment of item.
•(Example: If you purchase and pay for a ring on Monday, it can be made and shipped within the next 15 business days.)
•If you place an order on Friday after 4pm.central, Saturday, or Sunday, the order will not be processed until Monday morning.
• Our rings are hand crafted and made to order. Time is required to achieve the highest standard of master craftsmanship that we hold each one of our rings to. Even though the ad states up to fifteen working days to ship we often ship sooner.
• International shipping generally takes about 12-14 days. This time is added on top of the 15 working day production time. Please allow two to three weeks’ time for international orders. Thank you for your interest in our products.
*International sales are responsible for all import tax
This is heirloom quality that will be appreciated for generations to come.
See our other gold rings here.